Questions about decal or sticker application, materials, reordering, or our process?
Start here for answers to some frequently asked questions.
We meet our deadlines 99.9% of the time.
- Our Consistent Quality
- Our 25 Years in Business – We will be there for you in the long run.
- Our Technical Expertise – We offer many solutions to the challenges that come up in business.
- Our Quantity Price Breaks
There are no setup charges, but there are occasionally die charges.
Guidelines for Proper Application of a Decal or a Sticker.
Applies to standard adhesive decals such as bumper stickers and window decals.
- Make sure the surface you are applying it to is clean, smooth and dry. Do not use Windex or other cleaning chemicals that may leave a residue.
- Make sure there is no powder coating, wax or coating on the surface.
- Make sure the surface has not been recently painted, and the temperature is above 40ºF.
- Place printed side face down on a flat surface (like a table) and peel away the liner to expose the adhesive.
- Line up decal and place the adhesive side onto the surface.
- Use pressure to smooth out decal.
DO YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS?
Of course! We go out of our way to include locally made huckleberry taffy with your order.